TCS 702 - Seminar in ICT
Discuss the current topics in information and communications technology.
Use of portfolios for assessment.
Use of multimedia tools to create a portfolio.
Development of competencies to meet MS in Information & Communication Technologies requirements.
Create portfolio framework.
Upon completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Research a current topic in the ICT discipline.
- Explain the types of and uses for assessment portfolios
- Use a variety of software tools to create hyperlinked multimedia documents
- Develop a portfolio to demonstrate program competencies
- Create e-portfolio structure to demonstrate competence in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Evaluate portfolio artifacts
- Verify competency with validation entry