TCS 701 - ICT in Organizations
Evaluation of information and communication technology. Impacts of information and communication technologies on organizations and society.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compare definitions for information, communication, technologies, and information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Appraise the history of ICT.
- Estimate when to adopt new technology.
- Design ICT systems.
- Assess the impact of ICT's on organizations and society research, e-commerce, e-business, e-government, and learning models.
- Predict future trends in ICT.