- Discuss the historical, philosophical, sociological, psychological, multicultural, and political influences of ICT on a global economy.
- Analyze current issues and trends in ICT.
- Related how the information society affects glocal social transformation.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise ICT systems.
- Evaluate and use ICTs appropriate to one's own career.
- Analyze the philosophy and principles underlying the organization and operation of ICT enterprises.
- Interpret and conduct research to improve the body of knowledge relating to ICT.
- Understand how to incorporate e-business into marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of and the ability to create a comprehensive internet marketing plan.
- Ability to implement and understand project management through multiple techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate effectively, concisely either verbally or in writing.
- Gain knowledge on the value of electronic information and communications.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use software that helps individuals work together on the same documents/projects over local and remote networks.
- Ability to embrace communication systems through collaborative computing/software.